Weekly Links is a new segment where I share what I’ve been reading and other internet resources that I hope you find helpful. Please share your own links in the comments!
Politics & Culture
- Hands down the best moment of the State of the Union.
- Kelsey Bolar on T-Swift’s new Netflix documentary—
“But halfway through the inspiring story, the documentary takes an all-too-predictable turn. Our beloved Taylor swaps her cowgirl boots for a new urban chic identity, clothes, and friends….Then, Swift reveals what she thinks of these people, referring to Blackburn, President Donald Trump, and their conservative supporters as ‘racists,’ ‘homophobes,’ and even ‘fascists.'”
Beauty & Style
- Just for fun: A Selfie Flow-chart for Public Use (and the good of humanity!)
- Y/N: Should I try this crazy green leopard sweater?
- German Reformed theologian J. Moltmann on his personal moment of conversion while being held in a WW2 prison camp.
- Matthew Lee Anderson on grief, pianos, and the good life.
Reading anything great? Found a new favorite product or hack that you want to share? Drop it in the comments, please and thank you! 👇