Weekly Links is a new segment where I share what I’ve been reading and other internet resources that I hope you find helpful. Please share your own links in the comments!
Politics & Culture
- Andrew T. Walker in National Review on Understanding Why Religious Conservatives Would Vote for Trump (Where do you fall? #NeverTrump, #ReluctantTrump, or #Magaverse?)
- Political opponents and good friends Cornell West and Robert P. George on authentic love in friendship: WATCH HERE
But West explains to @FiringLineShow that “deep down in your heart, you know, love is not reducible to politics.”
— Firing Line with Margaret Hoover February 9, 2020
Beauty & Style
- Happy Valentines Day! Do you need help writing a GOOD love letter? Let Jonathan Rogers guide you (I might have teared up at this one.) 💌
- And if you need a trusty mascara that won’t flake (or cry) off but actually washes away easily, use my 10% off code for Glossier’s!
- Ryan Colby shares his grief at the sudden loss of the woman he intended to marry, beloved writer Bre Payton.
“The Cross is change and a signpost, and tragedy forces you to choose a path. Either you draw closer to Christ and His suffering, or you take the path of self-destruction. There is no in-between.”
- And if it’s been awhile since you last listened to my Spotify VIP List Mix, take it for a spin. This is the kind of little treat I like to put together for my newsletter crew, so you should jump on! (February’s letter will go out next week, so get on ASAP!) Happy listening 👇