This has been a hard week for so many folks–specifically those in my home of middle Tennessee.
If you missed it earlier this week, I blogged about the storm damage and ways to contribute (or receive) tornado relief:
- List of Resources — Nashville Tornado Relief
- Another (very comprehensive) list of ways to donate and/or pitch in help
The early part of the week also gave us the results of Super Tuesday, with some fairly predictable outcomes:
- Dr. G. E. Veith gives a quick primer on Marxism and what the (potential) future of a Bernie Sanders’ presidency would mean.
- Oh, look at that, Joe Biden is a dirty politician!
And finally, this week saw the return of abortion before the Supreme Court:
- Fox News on the court divided re: Louisiana abortion clinic access case
- Here is the short explainer by the Daily Signal
- And some helpful analysis by Alexandra DeSanctis (starts at 1:03 mark)
For the locals:
- TN Gov. Lee’s heartbeat bill went before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday and you can watch the recording here (starts at 54:30 mark.)
- How the Supreme Court decision (expected in June) will effect Tennessee law.
- And yeayyyy Tennessee’s first confirmed case of Coronavirus.
Y’all stay safe out there and take your elderberry supplements.